CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome!

I've contemplated the thought of having a blog for a couple of years now and I've finally decided to go for it. Those who know me know I always have something to say so I thought, why not get it out on the World Wide Web?

Today is a momentous day because my husband and I did something we never thought we'd do: we bought a minivan! Yes, it's still surreal as I type it out. Of course, it's a miracle we haven't purchased one before today since we are a family of 6. Nevertheless, it is quite momentous.

So why did we shun the minivan for so long? Well, it's the stigma, you know? However, I believe I've reached a point in my life where practicality and the comfort of my children sitting in the third row take precedence over any stigma I may fear. Bottom line: I'm a stay-at-home mom. I'm saying it loud and proud and now my vehicle is saying it loud for me as well.

I'm happy to say I'm content with who I am and what my life entails for me in this season I'm in. The Bible study I'm participating in right now has helped me embrace where I am in life and what God's purpose is for me at this time. I also believe another purpose He has for me is to help other women do the same.

So here we go. My first post on my first blog. I look forward to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment